OK, this one of for all of the meeting and event professionals out there that think they can not integrate social into their meetings because it is too expensive, it is too hard, it is too much work...
You suck, get over it and learn from those that do it well.
I just tuned into Anthony Bourdain's Facebook page (he is my hero) to watch him and his crew livestream from a Boston diner while laughing, swearing and having a great time.........this was part one....
Here are a couple of points -
- They were live streaming on Facebook
- They were taking questions via the Facebook wall
- They were using one simple handheld Camera
- They are coming back online at three PM EST because they were having a great time
- Get over to Facebook, and click on the Livestream Tab......
A chef is putting the entire meeting and events industry to shame..........GO TONY